Main Takeaways To be on the safe side, you should make a report even if the accident seems minor. Once a report has been filed, you can obtain a copy of it in one of two ways: first, the easiest method is to go online to www.buycrash.com, where you can search for and order police …
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Since being admitted to practice law in the State of Georgia, Riah Winston Greathouse has been counsel of record in over 1000+ criminal and civil matters throughout the state with a high rate of success...
- What Happens When the Other Driver Leaves the Scene After an Accident in Georgia?
- Difference Between Negligence & Gross Negligence
- Essentials to Keep in Your Car During Summer
- Where Does Georgia Rank Among the Best and Worst Drivers of 2019?
- 3D-Painted Crosswalks: Could They Improve Pedestrian Safety?