Atlanta Automobile Accident Lawyer
Regardless of Your Injury, So Long as It Was Caused by Someone Acting in a Careless or Negligent Manner, You Have the Right to Take Action for Compensation. Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer to Help You Obtain Compensation for Your Damages That Include Medical Bills, Lost Wages, Pain and Suffering, and Other Issues That You May Face Because of Your Injury.
Why Choose Greathouse Trial Law For Your Automobile Accident Case?
- Free Consultation – Tell Us What Happened & See If You Have A Case And What It Might Be Worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Over 100 Google Reviews. 10.0/10.0 with 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- No Fee Unless You Win – No attorney fees or costs unless we win your case.
- Atlanta & All Georgia – Our office is in Atlanta but we accept cases everywhere in Georgia.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Available 24/7 – We answer the phone literally 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You may also contact us by the form on this page.
Ask A Question Describe Your Situation or Request A Consultation
What To Do When In a Car Accident in Atlanta
- Document everything you can remember
- Take photos of vehicle damage and accident scene
- Take witness contact information and detailed witness account
- Keep receipts for all out of pocket expenses
- Write down your account of the accident
- Keep a journal from the day of the incident onward of any abnormal feeling about your body
- Take photos of any property damage and any visible signs of injury
- The more detail you have the easier it is for us to assess your case
- Insurance companies tend to focus on profit, which is why an attorney is helpful in ensuring you are properly compensated
Should I Get A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Maybe you are the type of person who is hesitant to sue anyone, but you could be experiencing pain, suffering, discomfort, are dealing with piles of unexpected medical bills, time off work and are confused how to move forward.
Shouldn’t someone really pay for what happened? If so, hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer is unfortunately a reality for ensuring you get what you deserve and what is right.
Client Reviews – Atlanta Personal Injury
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
“courteous, attentive, responsive, funny and great with keeping me updated with a quickness”, “they took care of all my worries and made sure I was comfortable and in perfect health”, “great service and communication”, “they handled my case with efficiency and care”, “turned a very stressful situation into a pleasant one”, “very helpful and willing to go above and beyond for their clients”, “one of the most helpful and trustworthy law firms in Atlanta”, “very thorough, honest and personal”, “I appreciated him making me feel like my case was his only focus”, “very professional and extremely thorough”, “hardworking, smart, fair and professional”, “extremely focused on providing a positive experience by putting their client’s needs first”, “always there to answers all of my questions any time of the day or night”, “researches the best solution for clients with a tenacity that surpasses other law firms”, “appreciated his professionalism and loyalty to his clients”, “very compassionate and concerned about you become whole again”, “this law firm is professional, timely and quick to take action and get results”, “choosing Greathouse Trial Law is honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life”
If these things are what you are looking for in Auto Accident Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but also live a healthy and happy life after the process.
Compensation For Your Personal Injuries Can Cover
- Emergency Medical Expenses
- Continuous Medical Care
- Prescription Medication
- In-Home Nursing Care
- Physical Therapy
- Assistive Medical Equipment
- Missed Wages and Lost Earning Capacity
- Emotional Distress
Where We Serve You
Greathouse Trial Law is proud to serve Atlanta, the surrounding suburbs, and all of Georgia:
- Avondale Estates
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- We Accept Cases Throughout the State of Georgia
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and get the compensation you or your loved one deserves. Call our office (678) 369-9981 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.