Whether you are out for a lengthy jog or simply a walk around the city, pedestrians often stick to sidewalks and crosswalks for their own safety. Unfortunately, pedestrian accidents regularly occur due to inattentive drivers who may not see or notice pedestrians in time to prevent a collision. Despite the caution exercised by pedestrians, it …
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Since being admitted to practice law in the State of Georgia, Riah Winston Greathouse has been counsel of record in over 1000+ criminal and civil matters throughout the state with a high rate of success...
- What Happens When the Other Driver Leaves the Scene After an Accident in Georgia?
- Difference Between Negligence & Gross Negligence
- Essentials to Keep in Your Car During Summer
- Where Does Georgia Rank Among the Best and Worst Drivers of 2019?
- 3D-Painted Crosswalks: Could They Improve Pedestrian Safety?