When someone is seriously injured as a result of an accident, one of the first questions that gets asked by those involved (and their insurance companies) is, “Who was at fault?” The legal concepts of contributory and comparative negligence often answers these questions in the eyes of the law, and provides a way to allocate …
[contact-form-7 id=”4″ title=”Contact form 1″]
Since being admitted to practice law in the State of Georgia, Riah Winston Greathouse has been counsel of record in over 1000+ criminal and civil matters throughout the state with a high rate of success...
- What Happens When the Other Driver Leaves the Scene After an Accident in Georgia?
- Difference Between Negligence & Gross Negligence
- Essentials to Keep in Your Car During Summer
- Where Does Georgia Rank Among the Best and Worst Drivers of 2019?
- 3D-Painted Crosswalks: Could They Improve Pedestrian Safety?